Pages

Monday, March 8, 2010

With a Little Bit of Gold and a Pager

I'm in the market for some new clothes. Actually, I'm looking to upgrade my entire wardrobe. I even got a couple pairs of skinny jeans, yesterday. Before, my closet contained one pair of khakis, one pair of shorts, and about ten pairs of carpenter fit jeans. So, skinny jeans were quite a shift.

To be truthful, I'm too skinny for skinny jeans to fit the way skinny jeans fit. And slimmer fits like "super skinny" and "skinniest" look and feel, well, really gay.

YES

HAHA


I'll be picking up new button-ups, new shoes, new everything. I'll let you know how it goes.

Photo credits: Internet


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

lol lame

Sanna Haynes said...

ok, not to make this sound gay, but forever 21 has GREAT guys clothes. Matt shops there all the time, and loves it.

Anonymous said...

It isn't hard at all to start making money online in the undercover world of [URL=http://www.www.blackhatmoneymaker.com]blackhat methods[/URL], Don’t feel silly if you have no clue about blackhat marketing. Blackhat marketing uses little-known or misunderstood ways to build an income online.