Pages

Sunday, July 12, 2009

The Best of Michael Jackson

Sales of Michael Jackson's music have skyrocketed since his untimely death. Unfortunately, the two best-selling Michael Jackson albums have been greatest hits collections, followed by the album everyone has heard ("Thriller"). As glad as I am that new people are being exposed to his music, there's so much great stuff that people just won't find in those collections.

So, when I decided to make an iTunes iMix of my personal favorite Michael Jackson songs (oddly, ordered by album title), I decided I should share it. My favorites aren't exactly the world's favorites.

Does anybody ever buy iMixes? I doubt it. Regardless, I think it's a pretty cool way to publish a playlist and just making the list was fun, however difficult.

Check it out, if you want. Unless you're a die hard fan, there's probably something on there that you haven't heard.


No comments: