To be honest, I've spent many, many days in my pajamas. Don't get me wrong, those are some of my favorite days. I like going out and doing fun things as much as the next guy, but there's nothing in the world quite like waking up at noon and spending the day playing video games and watching Star Trek.
The thing is, when I think about my real accomplishments during this break, I start drawing blanks....
- I laid out the timeline of a new story (Maybe I'll write this one...)
- I picked up twitter (ain't that productive?)
- I, uh, bought a lot of CDs.
- I bought Rainbows.
- I had that country music thing.
- I played a lot of Street Fighter.
- I read half a book.
- I can has cheezburger.
I suppose it's time to let someone make me accomplish something...