Pages

Monday, December 1, 2008

I Knew Something Didn't Look Right...

You could say I have a problem determining boundaries. It's not easy for me to see what's in my territory and what's not. Funny thing is, I err on the side of distance.
_______

You know what? I'm really critical of myself. It seems like about half of what I write here is me complaining about me. I can't really imagine how that looks. I can't see from the outside. But it can't look good to see a guy complain about himself all of the time.

And what am I doing now?

I guess you can only be you. If you don't like who you are, you can change it. But if you're not willing to make that change, you should just stop talking about it...
_______

You know what I hate? When people try to set standards. There's always someone around with that personality. They think that whatever they do, others have to match up. For some reason, they think that they're special, and that what they do matters more than others. They love to 1-up people look down on those who don't meet their own, personal par. Ironically, it's usually not about anything important.
_______

IN STORES NOW!
I actually didn't manage to make it to the store today. My schedule was so crapped up, I couldn't fit in a bus trip... The last time I was this excited about an album and didn't manage to get it by release day was in 2005! I pre-ordered Project 86's "...And the Rest Will Follow," and it shipped late. I received it nine days after release day. Since then, I've never pre-ordered an album unless I wanted multiple copies and bought it in the store as well. I have more faith in my ability to get to the store than I do in any online store or postal service - and I failed...

I walked to East Coast Music and Movies, but they were too indier-than-thou to have it. I did get three sick albums, though. Quarashi's "Jinx," Lasgo's "Some Things" and Willa Ford's "Willa Was Here." $6.42 - ridiculous.

I'll definitely have the Deluxe Edition of "Circus," tomorrow.
Bet your valuables.
_______

So yeah, end of the semester. I really can't wait for it to end. I am so, so tired of it. Seriously, when exams are over, I'm throwing myself my own private, one-man dance party. You'll wish you could be there.
_______

I really thought The Dark Knight came out on video today. That's next Tuesday. I mean, I can wait, but I must have told my dad "December 2nd," like, five times... Whoops.
_______

Christmas is coming up. I know, because I've heard the music in the stores. Really guys? Christmas shopping? Already? I mean, I haven't even thought about what to get my family, and I probably won't think about it for a couple more weeks. Yet, miraculously, I'll still have plenty of time to shop. Wooooow.... Don't get me wrong, I'll be at the mall all the time when I get home, but I won't be shopping. I'm a mallrat by nature.
_______

Speaking of movies, I could use a really good one. It's been a while since I've seen a new movie that I was just amazed by. The last one was Pineapple Express, last summer. I have a feeling I won't see another movie I'm crazy about until next summer. And you know what I'm talking about. I may not be able to peg every movie I like before I see it, but I know what I'm gonna love.



1 comment:

chikin said...

ur the smartest person i no

I rely like tht u speak ur mind-thats sumthing u don find alot....

(Im not gay either)

@@#LIVE FREE#@@