Pages

Friday, December 19, 2008

My B...

Sorry about that last post, if you happened to read it before I locked the blog. You gotta be quick with this blog if you want the controversy...

Nah, it probably would have only offended a couple of you. But why write if I'm gonna hurt my own friends?
_______

So... the fiction story I'm writing has totally changed direction. I'm pretty much at square one, right now. But I'm more excited about the story than ever, and I'm still really excited about showing it to you. I mean, I don't want to hype it up, because you might think it sucks. But I think it's pretty unique.
_______

I'm totally, full-on ready to make a Mighty Morphin Power Rangers film trilogy. I've got the stories all planned out in my head. All I need is about $200 million to film the first one, Ramin Djawadi to compose the scores and DragonForce to remake the theme song.

Seriously, though. MMPR fans are at peak ticket-buying age, now. It's about time.

...maybe I should just write it...
_______

So, I'm really starting to get into this bluegrass/country music thing. I discovered Alison Krauss over the summer and since then I've bought two albums by Alison Krauss & Union Station albums, three from Emmylou Harris and one from Lee Ann Womack. I think the biggest thing I disliked about country music may have been the male vocalists... Well, that and the songs about nothing. Country musicians can make songs about listening to the radio, buying a drink or sitting on a porch swing, but when rappers write songs about dancing in a club or driving their car, it's meaningless. Fun music is fun. Let it be.
_______

Kevin Rudolf's "Let It Rock" is the hottest song on the radio.


No comments: