Pages

Saturday, December 20, 2008

The Future

I thought about this blog a lot today. I'm really glad to have the readers I do. I'm glad you guys care what I'm thinking and want to read it. But I have my good days and bad days. Sometimes I write things I think are relevant and thought provoking, but most of my posts are, admittedly, written simply because of how long it's been since my last post. Like yesterday's.

Well, I'm going to try harder to make my posts more meaningful and I have more time now, but I'm also going to quit posting completely uninspired entries.

But I've come up with a great way to supplement my possible decrease in posts!

TWITTAH!

You may know it as "Twitter." It's kind of like blogging and it's steadily growing in popularity. They've reached agreements and are now working with Facebook and Myspace to set up full integration with both services.

See, Twitter limits all of it's entries to 140 characters. That means that they wont get any longer than the exact length of this paragraph.

These "tweets" can be posted via the web, mobile web or text message. The idea is that you can post as frequently (or infrequently) as you want, saying whatever you're doing or thinking. I'll be using it on a daily basis, sharing my thoughts and observations. Little nuggets of awesome.

And in case you were wondering, no, you don't have to sign up to see my updates. In fact, you can see my most recent updates in the sidebar to the right, whenever you check out my blog. Now, if you use Twitter, feel free to use that link over there and "follow" (subscribe to) my profile.


No comments: