Pages

Sunday, November 2, 2008

Who Is Chris Williams?

It's a question that's been on my mind since my last post. Today, I decided that perhaps the best way to answer the question is to just sit down and make a list of what makes me who I am. Easier said than done...

Chris Williams is a master procrastinator

Chris Williams listens to music constantly

Chris Williams needs his friends, but he also needs time to himself

Chris Williams shouts for laughs but never out of anger

Chris Williams is often too nice

Chris Williams enjoys doing nothing

Chris Williams wears his heart on his sleeve, but not on purpose

Chris Williams is man of habits

Chris Williams likes routine

Chris Williams doesn't have to win arguments, but he won't quit until you understand his reasoning

Chris Williams dresses for himself. He's not comfortable unless he likes his clothes

Chris Williams has trouble displaying affection

Chris Williams worries to much

Chris Williams doesn't follow sports. He really doesn't care who wins

Chris Williams has a mind that's always working. He tends to be less observant of his surroundings
_______

And, as you know, I can't stay on just one topic.

I would give anything to see myself through the eyes of others. I would love to know exactly what other people think of me. Why? Because I. Cant. Tell. If there's anything in the world I can't do, it's read people. I care what people think of me, and nothing is more uncomfortable than to look right into someone's eyes and not have the slightest clue what's going on behind them. Perhaps I'm just insecure... Ha! As if there was ever any doubt.
_______

In the back of my mind, I've always have big hopes for my future. I've had the same image of my future in mind for years. My family, my house, my success - I can picture it all. My ideal future. That image hasn't changed in years, but what has changed is my position in the time. My 22nd birthday is just a couple months away. It's easy to look at the future optimistically and tell yourself that it will be happy and bright. But that all changes when you realize that it's time to start building that future. It turns from a dream to a goal, from anticipation to expectation.
_______

I'm writing the sickest story, right now. I can't wait to show it to you guys.


No comments: