Pages

Sunday, November 16, 2008

Friends

Friends are amazing, aren't they? How awesome is it that God has given us the ability to create bonds with each other that are as strong as blood? We can turn acquaintances to family. You start off just spending time with someone, having fun and goofing off. Before you know it, you're taking care of each other, providing for one another and defending each other, when need be. You would work to help each other. You would give of yourselves so that the other could have. You would fight for each other. It's an incredible capability we posses to create these bonds, because, when you think about, where would we be if we didn't have each other?
_______

I'm considering posting more frequently, with shorter posts like this one. Tell me what you think.


2 comments:

definitelykyle said...

I like it, and I count myself truly blessed to have you as a friend

Anonymous said...

this is Kamal... and I count myself lucky too to have you as a friend... I don't know what I would've done without you I mean Tony would've driven me insane... you're a good guy.. no lie.. I would never shoot you in the head six times or I'd warn you in advance.