Pages

Thursday, September 4, 2008

Young Americans. I Urge You, Don't Vote!

You'll ruin it for everybody. The lower the education level, the more liberals. There's reason for that.
Zing!



Wow. A lot has happened since I made my last post...

So... McCain chose Sarah Palin for his VP candidate.

I didn't see that coming... I don't know too much about her, but then again, who would? The Governor of Alaska? Whatever it takes to beat Barack... I hope picking a young (looking) VP candidate will help break the stigma of being an old man. My political science teacher made good point: Making history by voting in Barack should have less appeal now that voting in McCain would "make history," too.

I hear she gave a great speech last night. I've only heard bits and pieces, but I'll definitely check out the whole thing tonight.

_______

I met a really cute girl at lunch like, last week. Well, she actually came and sat with me. Being the socially inept idiot I am, I left lunch that day without even as much as her full name. Sometimes, I even amaze myself.

It shouldn't be so hard for me to meet people. I'm just so bad at it. I don't know how to talk to women. And I'm told I "always look sad." Maybe that's because I don't know how to talk to women!

Whatever. It seems like the guys that are good with women are total jerks. They treat women like crap, and women love it. We all know those guys that had four or five different girlfriends is high school. They may be selfish and disrespectful, but they know how to get dates. Whatever happened to using your powers for good?

If a guy is charismatic and attractive enough to get a bunch of women to go out with him, he ought to be using that to find a wife. Instead, he just uses it to "chase the cat - bow wow wow yippie yo yippie yay, bow wow yippie yo yippie yay." That's the worst part.

_______

In Stores October 7th
Rachael Yamagata
"Elephants... Teeth Sinking Into Heart"
Watch her perform a track from the album in the sidebar.


In Stores September 30th
T.I.
"Paper Trail"


_______

I finally hooked up the cable in my room. I've gone weeks without television, and I've hardly missed. But, Terminator is starting back Monday, so I had to get ready. The Office returns September 25th.

_______

Michael Jackson's been working on his new album for years. He's never disappointed me, but I'm starting to get nervous. He's been working with Ne-Yo, Akon and Will.I.Am - all MJ wannabes. What's next, Justin Timberlake? Come on, MJ, you're better than that.

_______

I hate Geology.

_______

I've been eating a ton, lately. New Todd is awesome.

_______

Do you read my blog? If so, consider commenting. Right now, I know of two people that read these posts. I'd like to think I'm doing better than that...


No comments: