Pages

Thursday, September 18, 2008

Freaking Candy Bars!

Why does every good candy bar have to come with 8 crappy ones? I saw "3 Muskateers Mint," today. Mint! Next time you're in the store, count the Reese's. There are millions!
_______

Britney Spears' new track, "Womanizer," is gonna be amazing. Keep an ear out for it.
_______

I've been kinda hooked on Amazon.com's "Used & New." It's kinda like eBay without PayPal. The selection isn't so great, but it's mad cheap. Thing is, I'm usually all about supporting the record industry, but recently I've been really into buying used music. I'm starting to think it's just my collector's mentality that keeps me buying CD's these days, not moral convictions...
_______

You know who I can't stand? T-Pain. No talent. I'm not just talking about that vocoder crap, either. Everything the man touches turns to crap. Then he gets praised as a genius.
_______

The new Pussycat Dolls album is gonna suck...
_______

Michelle Rodriguez has returned to acting. Score!
_______

Am I wrong for opposing the redistribution of wealth? Like, entirely?
_______

Typing blogs isn't easy. I guess that's why I typed another rant. This post is entirely uninspired. I'm only typing it because I haven't posted in a while. I'm afraid my four readers might forget about me.
_______

If, some time in the past, or future, I post something you really like, feel free to share it on Facebook or something. Despite tonight's weak effort, I am trying to get some exposure.
_______

Also, if you're reading this on Facebook, don't forget to click "view original post," to check out my real blog. It's snazzy.


Peace.


No comments: