Pages

Saturday, September 6, 2008

Chicks Are Retarded

Why is it that a man can't tell a woman what he's thinking? Why is it that men are forced to play this ridiculous game of cat and mouse? Do they not realize that some of the nicest, most considerate and caring men just aren't good at these sports?! Sorry ladies, hoop-jumping's just not my bag! You ladies need to learn how to take the truth. 

"Hey, you're gorgeous. Unfortunately, that's all I know about you. But I'd love to know more. Let's hang out."

If that's not a good line, I'm effing screwed. Because it's truth and it's all I've got. I don't understand women. They love to make things complicated. They force men to play these retarded games. We have to say the right things, give off the right "vibes." 

What a wonderful world it would be if a guy could walk to a girl, tell her exactly what he's thinking, and start a conversation. 

NEWSFLASH: GUYS TELL GUYS EXACTLY WHAT THEY'RE THINKING. GUYS DON'T FREAK OUT. Hence, chicks are retarded. 

Chicks aren't retarded. If you get pissed off by my title, I'll know you didn't read it.

Really, what is it that women don't understand? I realize that girls have a reputation for being more "emotional." I'm not going to say whether or not it's true because they don't talk to me very long. But I will say that you're not going to kill a man by actually telling them that you like them. You don't have to smile a certain way, look deep into our eyes or flip your hair a certain way. 

Just friggin' say it!

ALL I WANT IS WOMEN TO SAY WHAT THEY THINK, AND LET US DO THE SAME.


No comments: