Pages

Monday, August 18, 2008

Getting Down to the Nuts and Nuts of Homosexuality

If you wanna be gay, be gay. I mean, I'm not cool with it, but I won't call you out to your face. It's the acting like a chick that really irritates me. If a dude is gay, you'd think he'd like a dude that acts like a man, right? But if he's with a man that acts like a woman, then it's not a man that he wants, is it? It's a chick with a penis. What does that make him? Seriously confused.

I understand that homosexuality is a "lifestyle," but when did it become a way of life? Aside from actually being gay, why must one act gay? I started thinking about it when I saw a couple gay dudes holding a conversation on the bus, today. What make gay men act like women? The lisp, the voice change, the mannerisms. When you really think about it, it doesn't seem necessary. Does it happen naturally? Is it just a signal to other gays whose Gaydar isn't properly tuned? Maybe they're just proud to be FaBuLoUs!

That last explanation seems the most likely to me. I get the impression that in our "intolerant" world, gay men have fun throwing their homosexuality in our faces.
Pow!
Right in the kisser!
Pow!
Right in the kisser!
Pow!
Right in the kisser!
Pow!
Right in the kisser!
Like a big middle finger to "the establishment." Like "I'm gay, deal with it! Tee-hee-hee."

You may be wondering why I'm not talking about women. Probably because I can't spot the gay ones. Some chicks are just manly.

I guess my real question is this: What is homosexuality: an attraction to the same sex, or just the same sex organs? Because if it's all about organs, it's nothing more than another fetish, and all of this "woman trapped in a man's body" business is just bull.


I know that title is a bit much. Maybe my post is a bit much. But so is a man that sashes through the mall in a rainbow scarf and mismatched Converse, so I don't feel too bad about it...


1 comment:

definitelykyle said...

Pow! right in the kisser!